Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Testing, testing

Hello everyone! Paul and I decided to start a blog to share any thoughts, pictures, updates from doctor's visits, and anything else related to baby and anything else we can think of. Hopefully we won't bore you too bad...

One thing to mention that happened today; Paul brought to my attention that my belly button is starting to poke out a little bit..it's not such an innie anymore. That kind of freaks me out, but for the most part I am loving seeing my belly grow. Right now I definitely look more chubby in that region than anything, so I'll be very happy to see it grow to the point of no confusion over chubby vs. pregnant.

Oh, and Paul, me, and my sister Marie are going to Chicago on the 4th for 1 night only. We'll see fireworks, eat tons of good food (at Tastes of Chicago food festival) and generally have a good time! ;)

No comments: