Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blizzard of the decade...

...that's what they say at least. Here's the the view I met when I had to go out our front door so that I could clear away the snow that was blocking the furnace exhaust. The furnace had turned off sometime in the night and it was about 62 °F when we woke up, which was fine for us, but Ryder doesn't quite understand how blankets work yet, so I was worried that he'd wake up at any moment because he was too cold. Here's a picture of the 2.5 ft drift I had to clear away from the driveway. It took me roughly 2.5 hours to shovel it all off (and I'm not one to take my time about it).



Ryder seemed very happy that morning. I think that he understood that I (Daddy) was staying home from work. Here's Ryder getting into the cupboard (One of his favorite pastimes).

1 comment:

Melanie Francis said...

How cute that he gets in there that is funny!